I love Halloween. The spooky movies, the candy, ghostly decorations, all of it. There are a lot of tips out there to keep the little ones safe. But what about us, the big kids? What can we do to stay safe?
There are quite a few easy tips to keeps adults safe as well.
- Leave your lights on even if you don’t plan on being home.
- If you are hosting a party, make sure the guests who arrive are the ones you invited. Keep an eye on who comes through your door.
- Be smart when approaching people in costume. Some of the costumes are very convincing. Do not let the costumes fool you, especially police and fire fighter costumes.
- Leave the weapons, fake or real, at home.
- The party may be fun, but remember to limit your alcohol intake. You still need to drive home.
- Do not go out walking alone.
- Your racy costume may look cute, but can place you in a dangerous situation.
These are simple tips to follow, and you can still go out have a haunting good time. I have my list of horror movies and haunted houses all set for a scary good time!