Pharmacy Residency Programs
|As the only academic medical center in eastern Wisconsin, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin offer an exciting work environment for pharmacy residents. Froedtert & The Medical College are among only 118 academic medical centers in the country, dedicated to excellence in patient care, research and medical education.
At Froedtert, we value talent, teamwork, stewardship and respect. We recruit and retain the best staff, create an environment of energetic multidisciplinary teams, honor the community trust by utilizing healthcare resources wisely, and treat each patient as a unique partner in care. Learn more about Froedtert Hospital.
Since 1993, Froedtert Hospital has been committed to providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient training experiences for pharmacy residents. Our flexible 12-month Pharmacy Residency Programs offer required and elective rotations with activities tailored to meet the needs and interests of each resident. We use the Epic information system to facilitate pharmaceutical care throughout the hospital and our ambulatory clinics.
The Froedtert Pharmacy Residency Programs are the first step in your path to a rewarding future. Froedtert Hospital currently offers five residency programs:
If you are interested in using your skills, growing, learning and being part of an exceptional pharmacy team, we invite you to apply to our pharmacy residency program.
- Register in PhORCAS and National Matching Service Inc (NMS).
- Apply to the specific Froedtert Health residency program through PhORCAS.
- Froedtert Hospital PGY1 Pharmacy Match Code 121513
- Froedtert Hospital PGY1 Community Pharmacy Match Code 139015
- Froedtert Hospital PGY1/PGY2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration Match Code 155418
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration Match Code 608263
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Critical Care Match Code 616652
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Oncology Match Code 635260
- Complete the required sections within PhORCAS
- Applicant information
- Extracurricular and professional activities
- National matching service code
- Upload/submit the required materials within PhORCAS
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references
- Letter of intent
- Pharmacy school transcript
- Upload the required program application to PhORCAS under supplemental materials.
- Upload three projects you have completed (case & topic presentation, new drug evaluation, newsletter article, etc) to PhORCAS under supplemental materials.
All application materials must be submitted electronically by January 4, 2013.
Invitations to interview will be sent by mid-January 2013. An on-site interview is required for consideration. Interviews generally take place on Mondays starting in late January through early March. Unfortunately, it is not possible to interview all applicants.
Residency program rankings must be submitted by March 8, 2013.
Last Review Date: December 2012
Online Editor(s): Christopher Sadler