Make a Commitment to Your Health
The new year is a time to reflect on the positive changes you want to make in your life.
Perhaps you want to lose weight, quit smoking, learn about a disease, start an exercise program or lower your cholesterol.
Visit Small Stones today and discover some of our most popular items.
|If you’ve committed to being healthier this year, Small Stones – a health resource center of Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin – has the staff, information and resources to help you reach your goals. From our extensive lending library and product selection to health screenings, reading groups, classes and physician referrals, Small Stones was developed for you. Our nurse educators are eager to assist with your health-related questions.
Small Stones is your resource for finding a physician. Whether you’re looking for a family doctor or a specialist, consider talking with one of our nurse educators who can assist you with a referral.
Top 5 Books:
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- We Plan, God Laughs: Ten Steps to Finding Your Divine Path When Life is Not Turning Out Like You Wanted by Sherre Hirsch
- Couples Confronting Cancer by Joy L. Fincannon and Katherine V. Bruss
- The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils by Gill Farrer-Halls
- Eat This Not That! Thousands of Simple Food Swaps That Can Save You 10, 20, 30 Pounds – or More! by David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding
|Top 5 CDs:
- Relieve Stress
- Relaxation and Wellness
- Fight Cancer
- Healthful Sleep
- Weight Loss
Top 5 Products:
- BIOFREEZE pain relief products
- Lumbar Support Rolls
- Inspirational Stones
- Latex-free Resistive Exercise Bands
- Humanity Bracelet
17145 W. Bluemound Road Brookfield,Wis.
Monday - Friday, 10 am to 7 pm;
Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm;
Source: Froedtert Today
Date: December 2008