Community Memorial Medical Commons
Seven new specialty medical services have joined Community Memorial Medical Commons in Menomonee Falls, a full-service clinic of Community Memorial Hospital and Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin.
The newest specialty services offered at the Medical Commons include the Froedtert & The Medical College:
- Cardiology Clinic
- Endocrinology Center
- Neurology Clinic
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Clinic
- Pulmonary Medicine Clinic
- Urology Clinic
In addition, the Medical Commons now has a Walk-In Clinic for the acute medical needs of children and adults. Hours are Monday through Friday, 12:30 to 8:00 pm, and weekends, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. No appointment is needed.
Other services available at the Medical Commons include:
- The Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program of Community Memorial Hospital
- Forward! Orthopedics
- Froedtert & The Medical College Primary Care Clinic
- The Senior Health Program of Froedtert & The Medical College
- The Workforce Health Program of Froedtert & Community Health
Community Memorial Medical Commons is conveniently located at W129 N7055 Northfield Drive, just off Appleton Avenue and south of Good Hope Road. To make an appointment with a physician, call 262-253-5400.
Source: Froedtert Today
Date: December 2008