Resolving to Give
Consider making a donation to the Froedtert Hospital Foundation.
For many of us, the New Year means we make resolutions— lists of promises and goals aimed at improving our lives. This year, let’s consider another kind of list. Instead of promising that you’ll lose those extra 10 pounds, resolve to make a difference by making a contribution to Froedtert Hospital Foundation.
- Make an annual gift directed to the patient care area closest to your heart.
- Join our Signature Society by remembering Froedtert Hospital Foundation in your will and estate planning.
- Buy a brick, bench or tree in the Mortenson Construction Healing Plaza.
- Sponsor a golf hole at the Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Desert Classic.
- Make a gift to Froedtert Hospital’s Indigent Care Fund, which supports patients in difficult financial circumstances.
- Honor your favorite caregiver with a contribution to our Nursing Fund.
- Give to support clinical research in cancer, spinal cord injury, neurosciences, transplant or cardiac care.
- Keep our staff on the leading edge ofmedical care with a gift to support research and education.
- Support free prostate cancer screenings with a donation to our Prostate Cancer Fund.
- Contribute to Froedtert Hospital’s Family Center or Chaplaincy Program, so we can support patients and their families who are in crisis.
This time next year, when you review your list of 2010 resolutions, imagine your sense of fulfillment and accomplishment knowing you helped someone in need.
Source: Froedtert Today
Date: January 2010