Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin offer an easy way for you to keep up-to-date on the latest news, health tips and wellness information. Subscribe today and take that first step to achieving optimal health and fitness.
- Stay informed on health interests important to you by signing up for “My Health News”, a monthly e-newsletter containing customized information about health topics that you choose. Select from over 30 topics and receive carefully reviewed articles sourced from hundreds of publications. In addition, you’ll be able to:
- Keep on top of important preventative health screens and other periodic exams by signing up for “My Health Reminders.” You’ll get alerts matched for your age and gender (you can also schedule Health Reminders for your loved ones).
- Access a large directory of informative, health-related Web sites. Each link includes a brief description of the site, so you know what you’re getting before you get there.
- Get the latest medical news, including FDA approvals and helpful tips.
- Sign up for “My Baby Expectations” and get month-by-month information about the changes you’re experiencing and your baby’s development.
- Sign up to receive news as well as health and wellness updates from Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin.
When you subscribe to any of our e-Newsletters, you will also become a registered user of My Froedtert. This interactive, online tool is easy to access, easy to navigate, free of charge, confidential and completely secure.
If you are already a member of My Froedtert, please log in to manage your e-mail preferences and e-newsletter subscriptions.