Transportation and Parking Services
Click on a link below for easy access to car rentals and airlines. You’ll also find information about parking, weather conditions and bus, train and taxi service.
General Mitchell International Airport
Ground transportation at General Mitchell
Buses in Milwaukee
Milwaukee County Transit System
Buses to MilwaukeeBadger Bus
Greyhound Bus Lines
Wisconsin Coach Lines
Taxi Service in MilwaukeeAmerican United
Train Service to Milwaukee Amtrak
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (road conditions)
Maps, Road Conditions and Weather
Maps to Milwaukee
Weather in Milwaukee
Valet ParkingValet parking is available for patients and visitors from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday at both the Hospital entrance, Specialty Clinics and the Clinical Cancer Center entrance. For later pick-up on the 92nd Street side of the hospital, please call the 92nd Street Area, Froedtert Hospital information desk at 414-805-5505. For later pick-up for the 87th Street side of the hospital, please call Security at 414-805-7070. The cost for valet parking is $3.
For more information about valet parking, please call Patient Relations at 414-805-2882, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Self-ParkingIf you prefer to self-park, you’ll find many easy options. View a map of our parking areas.
- Parking Area 1 for Froedtert Hospital is located on 92nd Street
- Parking area 2 under the Clinical Cancer Center is off of Doyne Avenue, in the 87th Street Area
This lot is for patients using the Clinical Cancer Center and family members.
- Parking Area 3 Structure is also off of Doyne Avenue, in the 87th Street Area.
- Parking Area 4 surface parking lot is adjacent to the Pavilion and the Eye Institute, off William Coffee Drive in the 87th Street Area.
All parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Parking PricesPatients and visitors can park free at all Froedtert Hospital campus parking facilities. This applies to the Parking Areas 1, 2, 3 and 4. Patients and visitors should get their parking ticket validated by a special stamp in the department or area they are visiting before leaving the hospital.
Accessible ParkingAll entrances from the parking structures are equipped with power doors. The following shows accessible parking spaces in each of our structures:
Parking Area 1 (structure): 55 total accessible parking spaces:
- Level 2 has 23 spaces (1 is van accessible)
- Level 3 has 15 spaces (3 are van accessible)
- Level 4 has 13 spaces (6 are van accessible)
- Level 5 has 2 spaces ( 1 is van accessible)
- Level 6 has 2 spaces (1 is van accessible)
Parking Area 2 (underground): 23 total parking spaces:
- Level GL has 10 spaces (4 are van accessible)
- Level LL has 11 spaces (4 are van accessible)
- Level 1 has 2 spaces (1 is van accessible)
Parking Area 3 (structure): 63 total accessible parking spaces:
- Level A has 33 spaces (10 are van accessible)
- Level B has 13 spaces
- Level C has 13 spaces
- Level D has 4 spaces
Parking Area 4 (surface lot): 23 total parking spaces:
- Pavilion has 19 spaces (10 are van accessible)
- Eye Institute has 4 spaces (1 is van accessible)
North Tower Surface Lot: 2 total parking spaces:
- Both spaces are van accessible and can be accessed through valet parking
|Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin have provided this information for the convenience of patients and visitors to the campus. We do not endorse or recommend any of the specific products listed and are not responsible for the quality of service provided.|
Last Review Date: August 26, 2012
Online Editor(s): Tracey Brand