2 cups low fat or fat free cottage cheese
2 whole eggs
10 oz pack of frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients well.
- Place evenly into 9x13 pan
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese bubbles on outside.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic as desired.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING (about 1/2 cup):
Total calories: 78
Total fat: 3 g
Total carbohydrates: 3 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 11 g