- 5-6 large tomatoes
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ cup low fat parmesan cheese
- Greek Seasoning (Penzey’s is preferred)
- ¼ cup pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 º F.
- Cut tomatoes in half-lengthwise and place open face in non-stick 9x13 pan.
- Spray surface of tomatoes with olive oil spray.
- Coat with cheese and pine nuts.
- Sprinkle on Greek seasoning to taste.
- Bake for 50 minutes on middle rack.
NUTRITION FACTS (1 serving, two tomato halves)
Total Fat: 5 g
Total Carbohydrates: 6 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 3 g
Last Review Date: March 29, 2013
Online Editor(s): Shannon Krause