Executive Health Program
Keeping You as Healthy as Possible as Long as Possible
As a business executive, the demands of the corporate world require you to be at your physical best. Time constraints, however, can make it challenging to take care of your personal health care needs.
|The Executive Health Program of Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin was designed with your needs in mind. Our staff is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and cost-effective healthcare exam for busy executives, to keep you as healthy as possible for as long as possible.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 414-805-5150 or 800-272-3666, or use our online Contact Us form
Because we work exclusively with executives, all of our staff and resources are dedicated to you. We perform all necessary tests and no unnecessary tests, ensuring efficient use of your time and cost-effective care. From the moment you arrive, you will be promptly escorted to all of your tests and appointments.
Executive Health Screenings Convenient in Milwaukee AreaThere’s no need to travel out of state to receive the highest quality of health care. As a nationally recognized academic medical center, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin, located in the Milwaukee area, offer exceptional physicians, the most advanced treatments and state-of-the-art technology — all close to home.
Robert Gleeson, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin board certified internist and director of the Executive Health Program, focuses on executive exams and optimizing your health. He provides a thorough 60- to 75-minute medical history, exam and wellness consultation for each executive.
The Executive Health Program’s comprehensive services are tailored to your goals and schedule. The program:
- Provides a high-quality, comprehensive medical evaluation (view a sample examination day)
- Provides 60-75 minutes of individualized physician time
- Performs all necessary — and no unnecessary — tests
- Saves your valuable time by completing the exam in 6 hours
- Is conveniently located at eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center, saving you unnecessary out-of-state travel
- Is competitively priced
The Executive Health Program empowers you to understand your risks and what you need to do to live a longer and healthier life. At the end of the exam, you will:
- Understand your medical issues and health risks in detail
- Receive an assessment of your risk for heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
- Learn how to modify your lifestyle to maximize your good health
- Get a clearly written summary of your medical conditions and risks with copies of all tests, specific recommendations to maximize your health and, if necessary, the best possible referrals to specialists
- Be referred to specialists for treatment or ongoing lifestyle modification
Occasionally, an exam will identify a potentially serious disease that requires referral to a specialist. All of these recommendations and referrals can be done by working through your primary care physician or referrals to Medical College specialists.
Author: Marla Fraunfelder
Last Review Date: Jan. 13, 2010
Online Editor(s): Heather Van Roo