Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin offer CarePages — a service for patients and families that will allow family and friends to stay in touch before, during and after hospitalization. Patients and families will be able to create and update a free, private and personalized Web page where they can share their latest news with friends and family, and receive messages of support.
CarePages let patients and families:
- Update everyone at the same time without repeated phone calls or e-mails
- Create a Web page that is private and not open to the general public
CarePages are fully secure; password protected and comply with all patient privacy regulations.
- Go to froedtert.com
- On the lower left part of the home page, click on the CarePages logo (you may navigate directly to CarePages by visiting http://www.carepages.com/froedtert)
- Click on “Become a Member" on the right (above the sign-in box)
- Create your profile (remember your member name and password!) .
- Fill out the form to create a CarePage, paying special attention to the type of access you want to give to people, and then click “Create”
- You may now manage your site, including adding updates and photos.
Help is available for the CarePages by reviewing their FAQ, contacting email@example.com or by calling 888-852-5521, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Last Review Date: Dec. 21, 2010
Online Editor(s): Kathryn Adam