Chicken Casserole Recipe
½ cup whole wheat pasta, uncooked (or 1 cup cooked)
1 cup cubed, cooked skinless chicken breast
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 can (10.5 oz.) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
1 cup 2% milk reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz. canned mushrooms
¾ cup water
Pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta and vegetables as directed on packages.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, ½ cup cheese, milk, water, mushrooms, cooked pasta and vegetables.
- Add pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste.
- Pour mixture into greased casserole dish, and sprinkle reserved cheese on top.
- Bake casserole until cheese is golden brown and bubbly, about 25-30 minutes.
One serving = 1 cup of casserole
Fat: 8 grams
Protein: 19 grams
Carbohydrate: 27 grams
Sodium: 834 mg
Sugar: 3 grams