Turkey Bean Enchilada Recipe
6 medium scallions, white and green parts chopped
2 cups cooked skinless, white turkey meat, cubed
15 oz canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup canned enchilada sauce or taco sauce, divided
4 medium-sized fat-free or low-carb tortillas
½ cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING (1 ENCHILADA)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine scallions, turkey, beans, and ½ cup enchilada or taco sauce.
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ of turkey-bean mixture. Fold in sides, top and bottom of tortilla to completely enclose filling.
- Place tortillas seam side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining ½ cup of sauce over top of enchiladas and top with cheese.
- Cover pan and bake until heated through and cheese is hot and bubbly (about 20 minutes)
Fat: 3 grams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrate: 19 grams
Cholesterol: 27 mg
Sodium: 815 mg
Sugar: 3 grams