First Time Visitors to the Clinical Cancer Center in Milwaukee, Wis.
Getting to the Clinical Cancer Center
The Clinical Cancer Center is located on the south side of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin campus, across from Wisconsin Avenue.
Get On-Campus Directions
Where to Park
The underground parking lot has 350 spaces reserved for patients and visitors. Free valet parking is also available at the covered entrance on the east side of the building.
Where to Go
- Enter the lobby from underground parking or the covered entrance.
- Take the lobby elevators to the floor where your appointment is scheduled.
- Representatives at the lobby concierge desk can answer any questions you may have.
When to Arrive
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If additional time is needed, your new patient coordinator will let you know.
What to Bring
- A list of any questions you want to ask your physician or nurse.
- A list of your current medications (or simply bring the labeled medication containers).
- The letter you received confirming your appointment time and location.
- Your filled-out medical history questionnaire (if included with your confirmation letter).
- Your insurance card or coverage information.
- Family and friends — we encourage patients to bring anyone they would like to have with them.