Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center physicians and staff are dedicated to providing their patients with the most up-to-date cancer treatment options. At any given time we offer a large number of cancer clinical trials for qualifying patients. If you are interested in a specific trial, or if you would like to speak to someone to see if there is a trial that you might qualify for please contact us by using our online form or by calling us at 414-805-0505 or 866-680-0505.
The trials listed below are updated quarterly. It is possible since the last update that a trial on the list has closed. It is also possible that new trials have opened that are not listed. For more information please Contact Us.
Final eligibility for clinical trial is determined by the health professionals conducting the trial. For more information please Contact Us.
Please select a type of cancer for a list of related studies:
- Bone and Soft Tissue (includes sarcoma)
- Endocrine (includes thyroid and adrenal)
- Gastrointestinal (includes colon, rectal, anal and gastroesophageal)
- Genitourinary (includes prostate, bladder, testicular and kidney)
- Gynecology (includes cervix, endometrium, vulva, vagina and ovarian)
- Head and neck (includes head and neck and thyroid)
- Hematologic/Blood-Related (includes blood and marrow transplant/BMT, leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease/lymphoma, lymphoma and multiple myeloma)
- Liver, Pancreas and Biliary
- Miscellaneous (unknown primary)
- Skin (melanoma)
- Thorax/Chest (includes lung, esophagus and thymoma)
Last Review Date: Dec. 2, 2010
Online Editor(s): Kathryn Adam