Careconnection is a free health care information hotline, provided by the health professionals at Community Memorial hospital to residents in Ozaukee, Milwaukee, Washington and Waukesha counties. We can be reached at 262-251-1001 or 800-246-8332. When you call Careconnection, you'll hear a tone that's not always present in telephone health services: One of genuine caring. The Careconnection service is available 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday. Careconnection is closed on weekends and holidays.
It all starts with the registered nurses and qualified resource representatives who answer. They know our doctors, the hospital and the community, and understand your family's health care needs.
Call Careconnection to:
- Find answers to your health care questions
- Register for a wellness class
- Discover options to manage the care of a loved one at home
- Learn when the next basic life support (CPR) class meets
- Receive information about Community Memorial's prenatal education programs
- Locate a support group or community resource to meet a special need
- Inquire about an emergency response system for an elderly person living alone
Careconnection nurses are able to respond to common medical questions and provide next-step advice. Staff are also able to give callers pertinent information about doctors such as their specialty, education, hours and special interests. No matter what the specialty, we have the doctor with the qualifications, experience and background on staff -- a doctor who's up to date on the latest procedures and equipment.
That's why we call our service Careconnection. It's a free, easy way to receive the information you want ... and the care you deserve.
Please note Careconnection can only answer questions from Wisconsin residents.