Plastic Surgery of the Ears, Nose, Eyes and Face
Our physician team includes surgeons who are board-certified in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as otolaryngology. These highly skilled experts have completed rigorous surgical training in the complex structures of the face, head and neck. As specialists who focus only on the face, they are experienced in the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery.
Facial Reconstructive Surgery
Reconstructive procedures of the face restore function and appearance following injury or when dealing with a severe illness such as cancer. Facial reconstruction procedures may include:
- Ear reconstructive surgery, to treat congenital defects (present at birth) and deformities resulting from trauma, cancer or other causes.
- Nose reconstructive surgery, to treat nasal deformities following trauma or cancer, and those related to congenital defects or prior nasal surgery.
- Scar treatment, performed to smooth, minimize or otherwise improve the appearance and function of facial features impacted by scarring.
- Skin cancer facial reconstruction after Mohs surgery, to repair wounds, restore function and reduce scarring that may result from skin cancer treatment. Our specialized facial plastic surgeons perform these procedures on some of the most delicate areas of the nose, ears, eyelids and other facial structures.
- Facial trauma treatment, to repair or reconstruct multiple areas of the nose, mouth, ears and other facial structures following an injury to the face, head or neck.
- Facial reanimation or paralysis correction, using procedures such as nerve grafting and muscle transfer to restore movement and function to all areas of the face.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Facial cosmetic surgery uses both surgical and medical techniques to enhance the aesthetics and appearance of many aspects of the face, head and neck. Procedures we expertly provide include:
- Chin augmentation (mentoplasty), to refine the shape of the chin or enhance a receding chin.
- Cheek and midfacial augmentation, to better define or add contour to the cheekbones for a more balanced appearance.
- Ear reshaping (otoplasty), to “pin back” or adjust protruding ears.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), to eliminate excess tissue or puffiness around the eyes due to aging or hereditary factors.
- Facelift and necklift (rhytidectomy), to reduce wrinkling, tighten sagging skin and restore a more youthful appearance.
- Forehead lift (browlift), to reduce sagging above the eyebrows and alleviate wrinkling.
- Minimally invasive injectable procedures, such as Botox or fillers, to smooth specific wrinkles and fill areas of the face, cheeks and mouth deflated due to aging or injury.
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) or plastic surgery of the nose, to improve breathing or enhance the nose’s appearance.
- Laser skin resurfacing and photo rejuvenation, offering a variety of options to smooth fine lines and improve complexion evenness.
- Fat transfer, or facial fat grafting, to fill sunken or creased areas of the face with injections of fat from other areas of the body.