Fertility Treatment Costs: Package Pricing
The Reproductive Medicine Center now offers package pricing for clients who do not have insurance coverage for infertility treatment. Package pricing can offer peace of mind by providing a single, set price for certain fertility services. Most of our package prices also offer “refund milestones,” which allow patients to recoup some costs if treatment is not successful.
Package pricing is available for the following treatments. Please contact the Reproductive Medicine Center for more details and current pricing.
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization cycle
- Cryopreserved embryo transfer cycle
- Cryopreserved donor embryo transfer cycle
- Anonymous donor egg in vitro fertilization cycle
- Directed egg donor in vitro fertilization cycle
- Gestational carrier in vitro fertilization cycle
- Gestational carrier cryopreserved embryo transfer cycle
- Egg freezing
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Reproductive Medicine Center also participates in the Attain IVF program.