In support of the mission and with quality improvement as our basis:
- The graduate will possess the didactic and clinical knowledge of the principles of radiation protection in order to limit radiation exposure to themselves, patients and the general public.
- The graduate will apply the knowledge of anatomy, positioning, and radiographic technique to produce high quality radiographic images.
- The graduate will be able to evaluate radiographic images for proper technique, positioning and technical quality.
- The graduate will abide by moral, legal and professional ethics.
- The graduate will provide basic nursing and patient care during Radiologic procedures.
- The graduate will be able to problem solve and independently utilize critical thinking skills to effectively participate in the health care environment.