Parking on The Froedtert Hospital Campus in Milwaukee, Wis.
Valet parking is available for patients and visitors from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday at both the Hospital entrance, Specialty Clinics and the Clinical Cancer Center entrance. For later pick-up on the 92nd Street side of the hospital, please call the 92nd Street Area, Froedtert Hospital information desk at 414-805-5505. For later pick-up for the 87th Street side of the hospital, please call Security at 414-805-7070. The cost for valet parking is $3.
For more information about valet parking, please call Patient Relations at 414-805-2882, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you prefer to self-park, you’ll find many easy options.
- Parking Area 1 for Froedtert Hospital is located on 92nd Street
- Parking area 2 under the Clinical Cancer Center is off of Doyne Avenue, in the 87th Street Area
This lot is for patients using the Clinical Cancer Center and family members.
- Parking Area 3 Structure is also off of Doyne Avenue, in the 87th Street Area.
- Parking Area 4 surface parking lot is adjacent to the Pavilion and the Eye Institute, off William Coffee Drive in the 87th Street Area.
All parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Map of Parking Areas
Patients and visitors can park free at all Froedtert Hospital campus parking facilities. This applies to the Parking Areas 1, 2, 3 and 4. Patients and visitors should get their parking ticket validated by a special stamp in the department or area they are visiting before leaving the hospital.
All entrances from the parking structures are equipped with power doors. The following shows accessible parking spaces in each of our structures:
Parking Area 1 (structure): 55 total accessible parking spaces:
- Level 2 has 23 spaces (1 is van accessible)
- Level 3 has 15 spaces (3 are van accessible)
- Level 4 has 13 spaces (6 are van accessible)
- Level 5 has 2 spaces ( 1 is van accessible)
- Level 6 has 2 spaces (1 is van accessible)
Parking Area 2 (underground): 23 total parking spaces:
- Level GL has 10 spaces (4 are van accessible)
- Level LL has 11 spaces (4 are van accessible)
- Level 1 has 2 spaces (1 is van accessible)
Parking Area 3 (structure): 63 total accessible parking spaces:
- Level A has 33 spaces (10 are van accessible)
- Level B has 13 spaces
- Level C has 13 spaces
- Level D has 4 spaces
Parking Area 4 (surface lot): 23 total parking spaces:
- Pavilion has 19 spaces (10 are van accessible)
- Eye Institute has 4 spaces (1 is van accessible)
North Tower Surface Lot: 2 total parking spaces:
- Both spaces are van accessible and can be accessed through valet parking
Parking, Maps, Road Conditions and Weather
Learn more about getting to the Froedtert Hospital campus in Milwaukee, Wis.