You could go anywhere for your medication needs, but why not take advantage of the convenience and expertise available through Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Health?
- Convenience: Why make an extra stop on your way home? Froedtert Health pharmacies are a one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter medications. Find a pharmacy location near you.
- Continuity of Care: Because our doctors and pharmacists are part of the same medical system, they work from the same electronic medical records. That means that nothing is lost in translation; your pharmacist views medication entries exactly as your physician enters them.
- Close Collaboration: Pharmacists work directly with physicians to ensure medication accuracy and safety. Pharmacists review every medication order to make sure that the prescribed drug is appropriate for your age, weight, health and medical condition. If there are any questions about the order, your pharmacist will have a conversation with your doctor; together, they will make sure that your medications help you stay healthy.
- Competitive Pricing: Froedtert & the Medical of Wisconsin regularly monitors market prices to ensure that our pricing is competitive. Generic medications – which can cut costs significantly – are available on request and if approved by your physician.
- Confidence: Our pharmacists want you to understand your medication. That’s why we offer online drug information. You can also call your Froedtert Health pharmacist with any medication-related questions and concerns.
While online you can learn more about the drugs that are prescribed for you.
Bring your expired and unwanted medications to any Froedtert Hospital Pharmacy, and we will safely dispose of them for you.