Arriving at the Hospital
Follow these steps to ensure your arrival at the hospital when baby is ready will be a smooth process.
- When signs of labor begin, call your caregiver to determine when to come to the hospital.
- For a cesarean delivery or induction of labor, please arrive at your appointed time.
- Enter the hospital's main entrance and check in at the registration desk. You will then be escorted to the Birth Center.
- Get directions to the hospital.
- Bring your birth plan and insurance card. See our "What to Pack for the Hospital" list for other ideas about preparing for childbirth.
Arriving After Normal Business Hours
The hospital's main entrance is locked at night for security reasons. Please use the nearby Emergency Entrance as an alternative.