Gynecology – All Things Female
Women require a special kind of health attention throughout their lives, not only for their reproductive systems but also for general health issues that affect them differently – like urinary continence, diabetes and heart disease.
Services to Meet Your Needs
The comprehensive care givers and services at St. Joseph’s Hospital in West Bend help women get the care they need, close to work and home, to fit their busy schedules.
Minimally invasive surgery and other state-of-the-art techniques and treatments available through St. Joseph’s can quickly and effectively correct health concerns while minimizing discomfort and maximizing convenience.
Here are just a few of the conditions and procedures women can discuss with their gynecologist or primary care physician:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Breast care
- Diabetes education and treatment
- Health and wellness, disease prevention
- Heart disease treatment and prevention
- High and low risk pregnancy
- Menstrual concerns, including Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), lack of menstruation, and painful menstruation
- Nutritional counseling
- Peri-menopause, menopause and hormone replacement therapy
- Pessary treatment
- Pelvic pain and pelvic organ prolapse
- Sexuality issues including decreased libido, birth control and painful intercourse,
- Urinary incontinence
- Yeast infection
Find a gynecologist or primary care physician on staff at St. Joseph’s.