The Froedtert Health supplier diversity program is designed to enable and streamline procurement opportunities for minority and women owned businesses. Froedtert Health strives to maintain an equitable and competitive business environment that strengthens the women and minority owned business community. Supplier diversity is a key component of our overall focus on diversity and inclusion.
Supplier Diversity Definitions
Froedtert Health recognizes Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) as diverse suppliers.
WBE is a business that has been certified by an approved agency, and is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by a woman or women. If the WBE is publicly owned, at least 51 percent of its stock is owned by one or more women, and the management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more women.
MBE is a business that has been certified by an approved agency, and is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by a minority individual or minority group. If the MBE is publicly owned, at least 51% of the stock is owned, controlled, and managed by one or more minority individuals.
Froedtert Health works within the following supplier diversity categories:
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- African American/Black
- Hispanic American
- Native American
- Asian Pacific American
- Asian Indian American
- HUB-zone Small Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
Recognized Certification Sources
Diverse suppliers are required to present a certificate substantiating their diverse standing from one of the following:
- NMSDC National Minority Supplier Development Council
- WMSDC Wisconsin Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- SBA Small Business Administration
- ASDV Association for Service Disabled Veterans
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
Certifications from any local, city, or state government agency may also be considered.
Froedtert Health is committed to our diverse local community and its economic development. We believe that everyone benefits when businesses, including minority businesses, are afforded an opportunity to compete in the healthcare marketplace. We strive to be a role model for corporate citizenship to our employees and the community we serve.
Supplier Diversity Registration Form
To have your company listed in our supplier diversity database, please complete the online application form.
If you have additional information about your company that you would like included in our database, please send it to:
Froedtert Health, Inc.
Attn. Corporate Director of Purchasing
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct Suite 301
Menomonee Falls WI 53051-4490
Upon receipt of your completed application:
- Your file/data will be reviewed to ensure that answers are complete and your company has the necessary certification.
- Your company will be added to our supplier diversity database for consideration by Froedtert Health leaders and purchase decision makers.
- You will not be notified when your company has been added to our supplier diversity database, however we will notify you in the event your application is rejected.
For questions or more information, please call our Supply Chain Purchasing Department at 414-777-1950.