Workforce Health is your partner in promoting workplace health and safety, with a full range of occupational medicine services available to your organization. With Workforce Health, you choose the scope and types of services needed.
Occupational Medicine Services Come in Many Forms:
Pre-employment — At the various hospitals and clinics throughout Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, we provide pre-employment or new hire physicals. We also provide drug screens, draw titres and provide any necessary skin tests or vision exams.
Unexpectedly — Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls, St. Joseph’s Hospital in West Bend and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin all operate 24/7 emergency departments staffed by numerous board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine physicians. Froedtert & the Medical College operates eastern Wisconsin’s only Level I Trauma Center. Our staff is skilled at expediting injured workers. In addition, our numerous walk-in clinic locations provide convenient, after-hours options for acute needs.
On-site — Whether through injury prevention education, ergonomic consultations or stretch break programs, we offer many services at the workplace for ensuring the health and safety of your workforce.
Ongoing or targeted — We provide many types of therapy for workers who require ongoing or targeted care for various injuries, repetitive motion or injury prevention. Our staff includes licensed physical therapists, registered occupational therapists, vocational rehabilitation counselors and licensed psychologists.
Why we are different
- All services are performed under the direction of a primary care physician and occupational medicine specialists.
- Employees access care at two community hospitals and a community-based physician group, backed by the full resources of an academic medical center.
- Work hardening programs are provided by the well-respected Worker Assessment & Rehabilitation Center of Community Memorial Hospital
- Three levels of care for occupational injuries: management of acute injury with no lost-work time, with lost time and assistance of coordinating return-to-work planning services.
Occupational Medicine Services Include:
- Work injury and prevention
- Custom-designed seminars for your industry and its unique circumstances
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Hearing tests
- Ergonomic consultations
- Pre-employment physicals
- Post-injury breath alcohol
- Drug screening
- Case management
- Vision tests
- Flu vaccines (novel and seasonal flu viruses, as supplies are available)