The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma Center at Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, an internationally recognized training and research center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes four community hospital campuses, more than 1,600 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation. In our most recent fiscal year, outpatient visits exceeded 1.1 million, inpatient admissions to our hospitals were 49,250 and visits to our network physicians totaled 932,000.
We will be the trusted leader by transforming health care and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine.
We advance the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
- Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do