The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma Center at Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, an internationally recognized training and research center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes eight hospital locations, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation. In our most recent fiscal year, outpatient visits exceeded 1.2 million, inpatient admissions to our hospitals were 52,807 and visits to our network physicians totaled 947,136.
We will be the trusted leader by transforming health care and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine.
We advance the health of the people of the diverse communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Value People. We treat others with respect, knowing that their feelings, thoughts, and experiences are as important as our own.
- Work Together. We collaborate across the enterprise to put forward our best.
- Act Now. We take action to solve problems and move forward quickly.
- Own It. We take full accountability for our decisions, actions, and results.
- Break Through. We change the future of care with creativity and innovation.
- Deliver Excellence. We set the standard that others aspire to by always asking "What more can we do?"