4 ounces cubed baby low fat Swiss
6 ounces grilled chicken breast, cut up into 1" cubes
10 ounces shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
3 large eggs
1 cup skim milk
Oregano to season (if desired)
Nonstick cooking spray
9" pie pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the pie pan with the cubed baby Swiss and cubed chicken breast.
- Spread the 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the entire mixture.
- Sprinkle the oregano on the top to taste.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the eggs and skim milk. Pour over the chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. (The top will be very lightly browned when finished.)
- Let cool and serve immediately or cover with tinfoil and place in refrigerator.
Feel free to add cooked vegetables to preferences — tomatoes, onions, green pepper.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING (⅛ quiche)
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 3.6 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 19.5 g
Virtual Visits Are Available
Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We'll assess your condition and develop a treatment plan right away. To schedule a virtual visit, call 414-777-7700.
Preparing for Bariatric Surgery
Learn more about bariatric surgery and what to expect.