¼ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed of visible fat
¼ cup onions, chopped
¼ cup green pepper, sliced
¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
1 wedge (¾ ounce) Laughing Cow Original light swiss cheese or equivalent
1 whole wheat flour, low-carb tortilla
2 teaspoons sliced pickled hot chili peppers (optional)
- Place chicken breast on cutting board, pound to 1/4” thin and slice into very thin strips.
- Place a skillet over medium high heat and mist with cooking spray.
- Add the onion and chicken to the heated pan and cook until onions are translucent and chicken is no longer pink throughout.
- Add green peppers and mushrooms to the pan and cook until peppers and mushrooms soften.
- Place tortilla between 2 damp paper towels. Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Lay the warm tortilla flat and spread cheese in an even strip in the middle.
- Top with chicken, peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Add chili peppers if using.
- Fold sides of tortilla over middle. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 wrap
Carbohydrate: 17 grams
Fat: 6 grams (2 grams saturated)
Protein: 33 grams
Cholesterol: 76 milligrams
Sodium: 620 milligrams
Fiber: 4 grams
Virtual Visits Are Available
Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We'll assess your condition and develop a treatment plan right away. To schedule a virtual visit, call 414-777-7700.
Preparing for Bariatric Surgery
Learn more about bariatric surgery and what to expect.