1 large (6-7? diameter) head of cauliflower
3 cloves of garlic (cooked/steamed with cauliflower)
1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon butter, salted
½ teaspoon of garlic salt
½ teaspoon of black pepper
- Break cauliflower into 2” x 2” pieces (or smaller) and put in large microwave safe bowl with ¼ cup water and 3 whole garlic cloves and cover.
- Microwave for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender.
- Use garlic press to crush 3 garlic cloves and add them to food processor. Add cooked cauliflower to the food processor.
- Add buttermilk, 2 teaspoons olive oil, butter, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Process ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil on top and serve.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING (3/4 cup serving)
Fat: 6 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrate: 13 grams
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Sodium: 383 mg
Sugar: 6 grams
Preparing for Bariatric Surgery
Learn more about bariatric surgery and what to expect.