3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
16 ounces orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
8 medium lemon wedges
- Cover the rack of a broiler pan or a baking sheet with tin foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice, mustard, olive oil and ground pepper, stirring well.
- Place fish fillets on rack or baking sheet.
- Brush fillets with half the lemon juice mixture, reserving the remaining half.
- Broil fish for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Drizzle the reserved lemon juice mixture over the fillets and add pepper to taste. Serve with lemon wedges.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
Fat: 4 grams
Protein: 17 grams
Carbohydrate: 3 grams
Cholesterol: 23 milligrams
Sodium: 157 milligrams
Sugar: 0 milligrams
Preparing for Bariatric Surgery
Learn more about bariatric surgery and what to expect.