4 Slices reduced calorie bread (35kcal per slice)
½ cup fat-free ricotta cheese
2 packets sugar substitute
3 egg whites
Dash of Salt
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
Dash of Vanilla
- Divide ricotta evenly between 2 slices of bread.
- Sprinkle one packet of sugar substitute on each piece of bread.
- Place remaining bread on top, making 2 sandwiches.
- Beat egg whites. Add a dash of salt and ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice and a dash of vanilla to egg whites and stir.
- Dip sandwiches in egg whites and fry in non-stick skillet with small amount of cooking spray.
- Brown on both sides.
Fat: .5 grams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrate: 27 grams
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 659 mg
Sugar: 8 grams
Preparing for Bariatric Surgery
Learn more about bariatric surgery and what to expect.