The adult Behavioral Health Center incorporates the latest research in mental health care design. The result is an environment that is inviting and comfortable as well as very safe. State-of-the-art safety features protect patients from harming themselves or others. Group spaces invite interaction and daily-living activities.
- 16 private rooms with bathrooms and special safety features, such as American Psychiatric Association approved bathroom door design, non weight-bearing protrusions, and dual-swing room doors.
- Recessed fixtures for safety, windows and mirrors with safety glass, and secured environmental switch controls.
- Standard and ADA-equipped rooms available.
- Patient belongings are kept safe, secure and organized.
- Located outside of patient rooms for patient safety.
- Houses water and environmental controls, and electrical outlets for patient belongings that require battery charging.
Small Group Room / Patio
- Used for smaller groups during treatment hours.
- Access to outdoor patio.
- Features a flexible design so that the space can be used by inpatients during the day and closed off to be used by outpatients in the evening.
- Space used for daily living activities as well as for group educational programs
Nurses’ Station/Medication Room/Entryway
- Double entry system for patient safety.
- Separate medication room minimizes distractions and promotes safety, security and accuracy.
- Room and policies comply with all regulatory requirements.
ECT Recovery Suite
- Dedicated space to care for outpatients before and after treatment.
- Used for interdisciplinary treatment team meetings and reports.
Many of us have had our live turned upside down by COVID-19. Our "Brave" Clinic is here to help you cope with the stress, depression, isolation and other emotional challenges brought on by the pandemic — all through virtual one-on-one sessions.