Everyone feels down from time to time, but when depression, anxiety, anger, stress or panic begin to interfere with your daily life or affect your work or relationships, it’s time to seek help. Our outpatient services start with an assessment. This assessment may last from one to several sessions. Afterward, we will discuss with you our understanding of your situation and propose an individualized treatment plan.
The decision to proceed with the plan will be yours. We also work with your physician to coordinate your behavioral and physical health care. Our goal is to provide high quality, ethical and timely care in a confidential manner and comfortable environment, to help you lead a healthier life.
We offer an extensive range of outpatient behavioral health services, including:
- Chronic pain management
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children
- Marriage, family and relationship counseling
- Medication management
- Psychoeducational programs
- Psychological testing
- Sexual abuse and trauma counseling
- Stress management and relaxation training
Group Therapy and Education
We also offer group therapy and educational opportunities open to the community focused on:
- Depression and anxiety management
- Parenting and relationships
- Personal improvement
- Women in transition
Outpatient Treatment for Alcohol and Drug Addiction
We offer outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction that provides assessment as well as individual and group treatment in a comfortable, friendly setting. Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) focuses on the early stages of recovery and preparation for relapse prevention.