Our mobile app and remote monitoring modules keep you in touch with your care team throughout your pregnancy.
Babyscripts makes sure that you are at the center of everything we do.
- Your Care Team In Your Pocket: Conveniently access your care team contact and location information through the app.
- Your Daily Pregnancy Habit: Receive provider-approved information and tasks about your pregnancy and what to expect. Complete the tasks so your provider can track your pregnancy.
- Your Health Day-by-day: Monitor changes in weight and blood pressure to make sure that you’re still tracking as expected.
- Your Answers at Your Fingertips: Access to resources, videos and alerts that answer questions and help you prepare for each stage of pregnancy.
An optimized visit schedule along with remote monitoring keeps you in closer touch with your providers without all of the time demands of in-office visits. Your providers can watch for conditions or changes in your pregnancy that might need more attention and call you in only when necessary. Gain the confidence about your healthy pregnancy on your schedule.
To get started, talk with you provider at your next prenatal care appointment.
Current Care Teams Offering BabyScripts
- Calhoun Health Center
- Germantown Health Center
- Good Hope Health Center
- Greenfield Highlands Health Center
- Hartford Health Center
- Lincoln Avenue Health Center
- McKinley Health Center
- Mequon Health Center
- Moorland Reserve Health Center
- North Hills Health Center
- Pleasant Valley Health Center
- Specialty Clinics and Maternal Fetal Care Center at Froedtert Hospital
- Sussex Health Center
- Town Hall Health Center
BabyScripts is a tech-enabled toolkit for prenatal and postpartum care.
For questions, comments, or concerns about the program or mobile app, contact the Babyscripts team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-692-2297.
IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911.
Privacy and Security
We are committed to providing quality health care and respecting the privacy and confidentiality of your medical information. Our policies and procedures regarding access to and release of medical records conform to state and federal laws and are designed to safeguard your privacy.
BabyScripts users can be assured that communications between you and your clinic healthcare team are carried over a secure, encrypted connection directly into the electronic medical record.
BabyScripts is HIPAA-Compliant.