The physicians and staff of the Breast Cancer Program have made a strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care available.
- The program’s breast conservation rate is above the national average.
- At the same time, our survival rates consistently exceed national statistics.
Froedtert & MCW breast centers have been accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), an initiative of the American College of Surgeons that recognizes organizations offering the highest level of quality care in breast health.
Nationally Recognized Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha and West Bend
Froedtert & MCW breast care centers are recognized as Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. What does this mean to you?
- We are committed to fighting breast disease.
- We maintain the highest standards for breast imaging quality and safety.
- We offer advanced breast imaging technology.
- We are accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, ultrasound-guided breast biopsy.
Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence are located at:
- Froedtert Hospital campus
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital campus
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital campus
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging at Westbrook Health Center
Mammograms and the COVID-19 Vaccine – What You Should Know
Swelling of the lymph nodes is a known side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine as well as other vaccines. Although it is temporary and not harmful, these enlarged lymph nodes may be seen on your mammogram. Because swollen lymph nodes can indicate breast cancer, we may call you back for additional evaluation and possible follow-up imaging.
Virtual Visits Are Available
Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We’ll gather your medical records for you and get our experts’ input so we can offer treatment options without an in-person visit. To schedule a virtual visit, call 1-866-680-0505.