The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Network offers comprehensive care for people with cancer. Patients can expect all of the expert care, treatments and support services they need.
Disease-Specific Cancer Programs
We offer you access to a specialized program for every kind of cancer. Each program includes a complete team of physician experts who focus on a particular form of cancer or group of related cancers. For patients, the benefits are completely coordinated treatment and the most advanced care available. Learn more about our disease-specific cancer programs:
- Blood and Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program
- Brain and Spine Tumor Program
- Breast Cancer Program
- Colorectal Cancer Program
- Endocrine Cancer Program
- Eye/Orbital Cancer Program
- Gynecologic Cancer Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma Program
- Liver, Pancreas and Bile Duct Cancer Program
- Prostate and Urologic Cancer Program
- Skin Cancer Center
- Sarcoma Program
- Thoracic Cancer Program (Lung and Esophageal Cancers)
- Stomach cancer, abdominal cancer and cancer-related conditions treated across several multidisciplinary teams
Cancer-Related Programs and Services
Our Cancer Network provides a variety of programs and services that are important to cancer patients:
- Cancer Genetics Screening Program
- Geriatric Oncology
- Neuro-oncology Cognitive Clinic
- Palliative Care Program
- Plastic Surgery Center
- Fertility Preservation
People with cancer have many needs that go beyond medical care. We provide a full range of support services for cancer patients and their families.
The Small Stones Wellness Center supports the healing process by helping patients enhance their appearance, promote relaxation and boost their self-esteem.
Where To Go
If you’re visiting the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Cancer Center for the first time, a little additional information will help your first visit go smoothly.
Virtual Visits Are Available
Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We’ll gather your medical records for you and get our experts’ input so we can offer treatment options without an in-person visit. To schedule a virtual visit, call 1-866-680-0505.