This group is for adults with behavior health concerns, family members and caregivers who are looking for support, understanding and education. Guest speakers present on occasion.
Our mission is to provide a safe confidential environment to provide support, understanding and education to people with behavioral health issues and caring family members.
All behavioral health concerns are welcome.
Code of Conduct
- No talking about a member in your support group outside of the group.
- Do not share names and phone numbers without the person’s consent.
- No posting private discussion or member’s names on social media, such as Facebook and others.
- Nothing shared in the group should be shared outside the group.
- Participation is at the discretion of the facilitator(s). Members may be asked to leave if disruptive.
- No phone use during meetings.
- If you must come late or leave early please do so quietly.
- Control offensive language.
The support group is not considered treatment, we strongly recommend the members seek professional help for their mental health issues.