The best way to protect against the flu is with a flu shot.
To make it easier than ever to receive your flu shot, we are offering Saturday morning drive-thru flu clinics. We can only vaccinate patients over the age of 6 at the drive-thru clinics. If you have a child who is especially afraid of shots or a patient with special needs, please use one of the health center or pharmacy options.
Before You Arrive
- When you come in for a flu shot, you need to wear a mask. We also recommend a short-sleeved shirt.
- We accept most insurance plans. Before you come in, please check with your insurance regarding coverage.
- Bring your pharmacy insurance card and your Medicare card with you.
- If you need to pay with cash or check, please use one of the health center or pharmacy options.
- Fill out this vaccine consent form before you come in for your flu shot.