TLC — The Lactation Club — is designed to help mothers in their breastfeeding journey. The club is led by a board-certified lactation consultant and features a different discussion topic each month.
Come share some TLC with other moms. Feel free to come and go during the scheduled time.
Here is a list of topics we cover.
- Breastfeeding in public
- Breastfeeding and going back to work
- Babies and growth spurts
- Breastfeeding the distracted or teething infant
- Nutrition, exercise, and weight loss
- Breastfeeding during cold and flu season
- Breastfeeding during the holidays
This support group is using the current guidelines for masking used by the hospital: A medical-grade face mask must be worn over your mouth and nose at all times. If you do not have your own mask, one will be provided to you.