This class is for patients who are expecting more than one baby. Topics covered:
- Pregnancy: Facts about multiples, anatomy, common complications, discomforts, weight gain and nutrition, reducing stress, planning ahead
- Labor and delivery: Vaginal birth, comfort techniques, medical procedures, cesarean birth, what to pack, NICU
- Breastfeeding: First feedings, latching on, simultaneous feeding positions, getting enough, expressing milk
- Postpartum recovery: Physical changes and warning signs, sex after birth, emotions
- First weeks at home: Lifestyle changes and tips, SIDS safety, abusive head trauma, car safety, honoring babies’ individuality
- Newborn care class
This online classes is offered by Injoy. It is accessible from any device that connects to the internet. You will receive an assigned code after payment is made giving you access to the class website for 12 weeks. Classes include interactive exercises with videos, helpful tools, checklists and trackers.
VIRTUAL — This is an online patient education module that you can take at any time from the comfort of your home.