Since our founding in 1980, Froedtert Hospital, a not-for-profit organization, has been dedicated to improving the health and well being of the community we serve.
We show our commitment to Froedtert Hospital’s mission through programs that benefit “vulnerable populations” – people with limited access to healthcare services – and through programs that train the next generation of healthcare workers.
Froedtert Hospital is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve through healthcare programs and services that are measurable, accessible and culturally appropriate, recognizing the greatest opportunity for impact is in Milwaukee’s underserved, urban population.
We partner with community organizations to share resources, improve access to health care and promote healthier lifestyles.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Froedtert Health is a member of the Milwaukee Health Care Partnership (MHCP), mkehcp.org, a public/private consortium dedicated to improving health care coverage, access, care coordination and community health for underserved populations in Milwaukee County. Through the Partnership, Milwaukee’s five health systems and twelve municipal health departments aligned resources to complete a shared community health needs assessment (CHNA) in 2018.
Supported by additional analysis from the Center for Urban Population Health, this robust community-wide CHNA includes findings from a community health survey of almost 1,500 adults, significant key informant interviews, focus groups and Health Compass Milwaukee. This shared CHNA serves as the foundation for Froedtert Hospital’s implementation strategy to improve health outcomes and reduce disparities in Milwaukee County.
- Froedtert Hospital CHNA Report (2020-2022)
- Froedtert Hospital Implementation Strategy (2020-2022)
- Froedtert Hospital Implementation Strategy (2017-2019)
Community Health Needs Assessment Documents
- 2018 Milwaukee County CHNA Community Health Survey
- Introduction to the 2018 Milwaukee County CHNA
- 2018 Milwaukee County CHNA Key Informant Interview Report
- Health Compass Milwaukee
- 2015 Milwaukee County CHNA Community Health Survey
- 2015 Milwaukee County CHNA Executive Summary
- 2015 Milwaukee County CHNA Key Informant Interview Report
- 2015 Milwaukee County CHNA Secondary Data Report