Serving the Uninsured and Underinsured
The Community Outreach Health Clinic serves the uninsured and underinsured residents of Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital's service area. The clinic provides quality, limited medical care with dignity and confidentiality, using the services of volunteer professional staff. Oversight of the clinic is provided by a physician medical director and a clinical nurse practitioner.
The Community Outreach Health Clinic is a private, non-profit organization under the auspices of Community Outpatient Health Services and Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. The clinic relies on private contributions for the majority of operating expenses and utilizes professional volunteers to deliver health care. Additional funding is also obtained through grants.
Although services at the clinic may be obtained without cost, a $10 donation is requested from each patient at each visit.
The clinic is located in the Outpatient Care Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. Park in Lot C and enter through Entrance D.
Clinic hours are Tuesday and Thursday, 5 – 9 p.m.
Patients may schedule an appointment by calling 262-257-3393.
Among the services provided at the Community Outreach Health Clinic are:
- Non-emergent medical, dental care and pharmaceutical assistance
- Client referral to appropriate community resources
- Education and counseling to promote a preventative wellness lifestyle
To receive care at the Community Outreach Health Clinic, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Live in the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital service area.
- Adults and emancipated minors whose income from all sources does not exceed 250 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Minors under age 18 accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or who provide written consent from a parent or guardian.