Thank you for your interest in submitting a request to the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Community Outreach Steering Committee Grant. It is the goal of the grant program is to help support organizations that are advancing community health through collaborative and evidence-based practices targeting the priority health needs in Waukesha County. Annually $75,000 of grants are awarded to local non-profit organizations.
Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Community Outreach Steering Committee. The committee is made up of leaders from the community and the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network. When submitting an application please be ready to provide the following information.
- A description of the project, target population and how funds will be used
- Explain how the project addresses social determinants of health or Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Community Health Improvement Plan priorities
- Expected project outcomes and evaluation process
- Explain plans to ensure sustainability of project
- A description of project collaborations with other organizations
- Supporting documents: project budget, list of Board of Directors, and annual report
- IRS tax-exempt organization(s) classified as a 501(c) that provides services in the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital service area (Waukesha County). Projects that:
- Contribute to improving the overall health status of the community, including social determinants of health:
- Education (ex. Literacy programs, higher education programs, health education programs)
- Employment (ex. Soft skills training, apprenticeship programs, internship programs)
- Health (ex. Access to quality care, healthy food, screening, behavior health)
- Safety (ex. Transportation, housing, green space access, violence education & prevention)
- Establish new programs or support existing initiatives that improve health and wellness Support communities in Waukesha County, specifically marginalized communities Foster collaboration between organizations Incorporates population health and Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Community Health Improvement Plan priorities
Please keep in mind that Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Community Outreach Steering Committee Grant does not provide funding for the following:
- Requests that benefit an individual
- Political campaigns and/or elected officials
- Fundraising initiatives
For questions, please contact Robert Ramerez ([email protected]), Andy Dresang ([email protected]) or Kiara Green ([email protected]).