Our dermatology team provides comprehensive skin care services for you and your family. Your skin is very important to your overall health, and serves many functions including, protecting your body and internal organs, helping keep our bodies at the right temperature and allowing us to have the sense of touch.
Throughout our lives our skin may develop a multitude of problems, including acne, psoriasis, various skin lesions including warts or even skin cancer. The good news is that when identified early, there are effective treatments to manage and care for most of the skin conditions you may face.
Treating Skin Issues
Our board-certified physicians and medical teams are specially trained in the identification, assessment and treatment of many skin issues, including a focus on patient education. These skin issues include but are not limited to:
- Skin cancer screenings and diagnostic biopsies when appropriate (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma)
- Removal of skin cancers as well as other benign skin lesions utilizing both surgical and non-surgical techniques
- Removal of precancerous and certain benign skin lesions via cryosurgery or photodynamic therapy
- Phototherapy for various skin conditions
- Hair loss
- Nail disease
- Allergic reactions affecting the skin
- Skin issues stemming from autoimmune conditions (lupus, dermatomyositis)
- Blistering conditions
Some locations do not offer all of the services listed above. Please call to verify.
Virtual Visits Are Available
Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We'll assess your condition and develop a treatment plan right away. To schedule a virtual visit, call 414-777-7700.