Staying connected with your provider between visits.
Remote monitoring is helping improve how you share information and receive guidance from your care team between visits. Glooko can help sync and share your diabetes data, improving outcomes and your health.
With Glooko, you’ll be prompted to check your blood glucose and take insulin or other medications through automated, discrete reminders via your mobile phone. Glooko also has built-in pattern statements to make it quicker and easier for you to identify your individual glucose trends and make improvements in your diabetes self management.
Talk to your provider during your visit to see if Glooko would be right for you.
Benefits of Glooko
People with diabetes use the Glooko mobile app to easily:
- Understand how certain meals affect blood glucose levels.
- Identify which foods and medication dosages provide optimal results during exercise.
- Uncover drivers of hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and hyperglycemic (high blood sugar) events.
- Track the impact of insulin therapy and optimize insulin dosage.
Mobile features enable patients to optimize their daily lifestyle:
- Track meals, medications and exercise and correlate it to glucose readings.
- Track target versus actual goal achievement of their diabetes regimen.
- Adhere to their care plan with automated reminders.
What My Provider Sees From Glooko
Glooko syncs with the cloud, enabling you and your care team to view more information with the MyGlooko web app. You and your provider can start a conversation about the data and reports. With the information in Glooko, you can better understand how your lifestyle choices have an impact on your diabetes. Your healthcare providers can work with you to drive improved outcomes – both during and between office visits.
Current Locations Using Glooko
- Any ambulatory clinic provider who manages diabetes can order Glooko
- Special emphasis on our primary care clinics
- Drexel Town Square Health Center
- Germantown Health Center
- General Internal Medicine
- Greendale Health Center
- Greenfield Highlands Health Center
- Hartford Health Center
- Jackson Health Center
- Kewaskum Health Center
- Lincoln Avenue Health Center
- McKinley Health Center
- Mequon Health Center
- Moorland Reserve Health Center
- North Hills Health Center
- Sargeant Health Center
- Specialty Clinics at Frodtert Hospital
- Springdale Health Center
- Sunnyslope Health Center
- Sussex Health Center
- Tosa Health Center
- Town Hall Health Center
- Westbrook Health Center
- West Bend Health Center
If you’re a patient or provider who wants to learn more about this product please contact [email protected].
Privacy and Security
We are committed to providing quality health care and respecting the privacy and confidentiality of your medical information. Our policies and procedures regarding access to and release of medical records conform to state and federal laws and are designed to safeguard your privacy.
Glooko users can be assured that communications between you and your clinic healthcare team are carried over a secure, encrypted connection directly into the electronic medical record.
Glooko is HIPAA-Compliant.