Call for an appointment
I believe the patient and physician relationship is one of trust and teamwork. Both must be invested in improving the patient’s condition to achieve an optimal result. For this to occur a foundation of trust and respect must be formed and this is what I try to achieve with every patient interaction.
I believe the patient and physician relationship is one of trust and teamwork. Both must be invested in improving the patient’s condition to achieve an optimal result. For this to occur a foundation…
Dr. Douros currently serves in the following team capacities:
- Assistant Team Physician to the Milwaukee Bucks
- Consultant to the Milwaukee Brewers
- Assistant Team Physician to the Milwaukee Torrent - Professional Men's Soccer team
- Assistant Team Physician to U.S. Speedskating
Dr. Douros has served in the past as:
- Assistant Physician to the Chicago Blackhawks (2012-13)
- Assistant Physician to the Chicago Cubs (2013)
- Assistant Physician to Northwestern University Athletics (2012-13)
Treatment & Services
Diseases & Conditions
Education & Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago - Chicago - IL - Doctor of Medicine - (2007)
Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee - Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery - (2007-2012)
Northwestern University-McGaw Medical Center - Chicago - IL - Fellowship in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine - (2012-2013)
Schedule Online Now
Note: This doctor or clinician is part of a care team. When viewing availability, you will see appointments for all members of the care team who practice at this location to ensure you can book the appointment most convenient for you.
Please check with your insurance to verify coverage. If scheduling for a COVID-related reason, procedure or injection, or for additional appointment options, call 414-805-6655.
Note: This doctor or clinician is currently not accepting new patients. If you are looking to schedule online with a provider you have not seen before, please change your selection, or call 414-805-6655.
* Due to high volume, only the most recent 30 comments are displayed for a selected value.