While many are ready for the pandemic to be over, understanding the best path to get there is daunting. Getting everyone in our community vaccinated against COVID-19 will be the best step we can collectively take. Your efforts can provide the inspiration that helps others see the path.
How to Start
- Find a strong partner. The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is the only academic health network in eastern Wisconsin. Workforce Health is connected to leaders within the Froedtert & MCW health network and the state. Their insights into the most current information on the state rollout allow us to better advise about your COVID-19 vaccine roll-out plan. We can be your strategic ally for information about the virus and the vaccine.
- As leaders, model the way. Show employees that leaders believe the messages that you are sharing with them. Encourage them, if they are willing, to go on record about their decision to get vaccinated and share internally with their teams.
- Answer questions with authoritative content. Our experts are answering questions about the vaccine every day. We are sharing our resources with you so you do not need to go far for accurate, up-to-date, credible information. Bring our experts’ answers to your employees.
- Create a community. Ask people to share their reasons for getting vaccinated and post those photos and messages internally for others to see. If you have an internal communication tool, create an internal slogan or hashtag that reflects the organizations’ values, stressing the importance of everyone getting vaccinated.
Tools and Resources
Q & A Video Kit
Enterprise chief medical officer for Froedtert & MCW health network, Jonathon Truwit, MD, answers the hot questions related to getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Short, easily understandable videos with answers from our expert.
Ways to share:
- Post links to the videos on your intranet site with other wellness or benefits content.
- Share a link to the channel in an employee newsletter.
- Share as helpful content when you send out COVID-19 vaccination invitations or information.
- Play at a wellness event that promotes the value of getting vaccinated.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Articles and Helpful Links