As an executive, business owner or professional, the demands of a busy schedule require you to be at your physical best. Time constraints can make it challenging to take care of your personal health care needs.
Our Executive Health Program is designed with your needs in mind. The Executive Health staff is dedicated to providing a comprehensive executive physical examination, to keep you as healthy as possible for as long as possible.
We perform all necessary tests and no unnecessary tests, ensuring efficient use of your time and providing cost-effective care.
At the end of your executive check-up, you will:
- Understand your medical issues and health risks in detail.
- Learn how to achieve desired fitness results and avoid injury and better understand your nutrition needs or deficits.
- Receive an assessment of your risk for heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Learn how to modify your lifestyle to achieve optimal health.
- Receive a clearly written summary of your medical conditions and risks, specific recommendations to maximize your health and, if necessary, the best possible referrals to specialists.
- Receive referrals to specialists when indicated with care coordination as needed.
As a nationally recognized academic medical center, we offer exceptional physicians, the most advanced treatments and state-of-the-art technology.
We provide all recommended health services in one day. The program empowers you to understand your risks and what you need to live a longer and healthier life.
Conveniently Located in the Milwaukee Area
The Executive Health Program is located in the Specialty Clinics Building on Level 2 on the Froedtert Hospital Campus. Parking is available in Specialty Clinics Parking.
Since itineraries vary, parking lot locations and starting lab sites may differ. Your personalized Itinerary will contain the most accurate location directive.
There are several nearby lodging locations in the area to choose from.
Billing and Insurance
We will submit your insurance for Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin services according to services received. Customary co-pays, deductible and rates apply. The Executive Health fee is payable on or before the date of service. If your employer is sponsoring your exam, they will provide us with billing preferences.
Payment options include:
- Corporate Agreement
Corporations may arrange to utilize our services as a benefit to employees. The Executive Health fee is payable before service or within 30 days of service.
- Private Payment
Patients may elect to have insurance submitted or pay privately in full.
We do see Medicare patients. Medicare and Medicare supplement policies do not cover our services. The comprehensiveness of our program is non-covered and Medicare recipients are asked to sign an advanced beneficiary notice which states that the patient understands they are receiving uncovered care.