The following programs are only offered at our NX Level - Wauwatosa location.
Our trained clinicians help golfers of any skill level develop an efficient golf swing to create more consistency on the course. We strive to help you become a fit golfer who can play for many years with a decreased risk of injury.
For golfers who would like to view their swing and learn exercises to correct any inefficiency that may exist.
- Video analysis of your golf swing
- Movement evaluation performed by our Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified clinician
- Home exercise program with golf-specific strength and flexibility exercises
For golfers who want feedback to track their progress and make improvements while learning how to advance golf-specific exercises.
- Includes all the Birdie Program components
- Two one-hour follow-up training sessions with Sports Medicine Golf Performance Team
Additional one-hour training sessions can be added to any program for $80 each.
Movement evaluation assesses:
- Core Stability
Swing analysis evaluates:
- Swing Plane
- Swing Efficiency