Learn about professional education opportunities at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and St. Joseph's Hospital in West Bend.
- Student experiences (non-nursing)
- Job shadow/observer experience
- High School Experience
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Nuclear Medicine/PET Technology Program
- Pharmacy residency programs
- School of Radiologic Technology
- Interventional Radiology Internship
- Kidney Transplant Preceptorship
Medical College Office of Continuing and Professional Education
The Medical College of Wisconsin recognizes that the promotion of lifelong learning is an essential component of its mission. As such, the Medical College Office of Continuing and Professional Education is committed to providing quality continuing medical and professional education to meet the needs of physicians, scientists, and other healthcare providers.